We are looking for a System Integration Test Lead for our client operating in the financial sector
The new colleague will be responsible for managing the team and oversee SIT testing for Full suite. The role will engage with development and with Business Analysts to ensure SIT test cases are complete and success criteria is met.
As a System Integration Test Lead you will:
- Have direct impact on the team and closely related teams by ensuring the quality of the tasks services information provided by self and others Support initiatives related to SIT Regression Testing (SIT) process.
- Regularly assume informal/formal leadership role within teams.
- Work with technology project managers, Business Analysts and users to design and implement appropriate scripts/plans for an application testing strategy/approach.
- Work with the Release Management team to prioritize and schedule Change Requests (CRs)
- Support to create and manage PTS-W documents
- Develop, maintain, and execute automated and manual test scripts for requirement/user story validation, integration, regression, performance and usability testing
- Create and maintain requirement traceability matrix.
- Execute test scripts according to application requirements documentation.
- Identify defects and recommends appropriate course of action; performs root cause analyses.
- Coordinate multiple testers and testing activities within a project, act as advisor and mentor for junior members of the team.
- Retest after corrections are made to ensure problems are resolved.
- Document, evaluate and research test results for future replication.
- Identify, recommend and implement process improvements to enhance testing strategies including opportunities for automation.
- Make evaluative judgments based on analysis of factual information in complicated and novel situations.
- Participate in test strategy meetings.
- Provide metrics related to the cost, effort, and milestones of Quality activities on a project level.