We are looking for a System Integration Test Analyst for our client operating in the financial sector.
The role will engage with development and with Business Analysts to ensure System Integration Test (SIT) cases are complete, create and execute needed test scripts to ensure success criteria is met for Full suite.
As a System Integration Test Analyst you will:
- Support initiatives related to SIT Regression Testing (SIT) process.
- Work with technology project managers, Business Analysts and users to design and implement appropriate scripts/plans for an application testing strategy/approach.
- Work with the Release Management team to prioritize and schedule Change Requests (CRs)
- Support to create and manage PTS-W documents
- Develop, maintain, and execute automated and manual test scripts for requirement/user story validation, integration, regression, performance and usability testing
- Create and maintain requirement traceability matrix.
- Execute test scripts according to application requirements documentation.
- Identify defects and recommends appropriate course of action; performs root cause analyses.
- Coordinate multiple testers and testing activities within a project, act as advisor and mentor for junior members of the team.
- Retest after corrections are made to ensure problems are resolved.
- Document, evaluate and research test results for future replication.
- Identify, recommend and implement process improvements to enhance testing strategies including opportunities for automation.
- Make evaluative judgments based on analysis of factual information in complicated and novel situations.
- Participate in test strategy meetings.
- Provide metrics related to the cost, effort, and milestones of Quality activities on a project level.