Our partner operating in the financial sector, is seeking a Business Analyst Lead to work with Treasury users and a group of seasoned technology professionals to deliver technology projects for the business.
The individual will interact with the business teams, be responsible for collating and analysing the business requirements, and be the liaison between technology and business teams.
Main duties and responsibilities
- Consult and collate business requirements; identify and document Use-Cases
- Produce Business Requirement Documents and obtain stakeholder sign off; be disciplined in managing changing requirements
- Translate the business requirements into functional and technical requirements for the technology team consumption
- Liaise with Program management, Development team and testing team to ensure that requirements are understood and deliverables meet the business requirements
- Proactively monitor potential speed bumps and notify stakeholders of any risks, bottlenecks, problems, issues, and concerns
- Analyze data to ensure comprehensive coverage of use cases and testing methodology
- Testing of deliverable functionalities
- Complete all tasks in connection with the organization’s activity but not detailed in the current job description, charged by the direct or matrix managers.
This role performs requirements analysis; liaise with Program management, Development team and testing team, stake holders at all levels, requirements elicitation and authoring testable requirements, Use Cases, Business process workflows, functional specifications, project related work products, support testing, UAT and Go-Live Implementation.
Knowledge and Experience:
- Knowledge on Transfer Pricing Concepts and Methodologies will be a plus
- Understanding of project SDLC
- Hands on Experience with SQL queries
Ideal background :
• Minimum 12 years of total experience with about 5 years as a BA in a financial domain
- Good Analytical and problem solving skills
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Good presentation skills
- Data analysis skills
- Excellent oral and written English
- Graduate in STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics) discipline.
- Bachelor Degree
- Ability to collaborate effectively in a fast-paced & agile delivery model
- Ability to take ownership and proactively follow up on issues
- Results-oriented, self-start with positive “can-do” attitude